Daytona Beach, FL – Condo sales for the greater Daytona Beach area rose in April in both monthly and yearly comparisons, according to The Wyse Home Team Realty in Port Orange.
According to Multiple Listing Service (MLS) data provided by The Wyse Report, 143 condo units sold at a median sales price of $207,000 in the Daytona area this April. That represents a 3% increase in sales and a nearly 20% increase in median prices compared to the same month last year. Compared to March of this year, condo sales were up by more than 8%, but prices were down slightly.
You can find the MLS numbers for Daytona area condo sales and prices, courtesy of The Wyse Report, below:
- April 2018: 143 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $207,000.
- April 2017: 138 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $172,750.
- March 2018: 132 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $216,000.
- March 2017: 135 condo/condotels sold with a median sales price of $183,000.
- 130 condos sold with a median price of $225,750.
- 13 condotels sold with a median price of $74,000.
“Right now is the sweet spot for sellers to get listed and take advantage of the spring sales frenzy,” Ron Wysocarski, Broker and CEO of Wyse Home Team Realty explains. “Units are selling fast and they’re going for top dollar.”
Inventory levels of condos in Daytona were up for both monthly and yearly comparisons. 1036 condo units were active at some point this April, while only 1029 condo units were active during April 2017. 1002 units were active in March of this year. But condo inventory levels were 9% lower than they were in April 2016.
“We haven’t seen inventory levels showing gains in year over year comparisons for quite some time now,” said Wysocarski.
Below, you can find some highlights of luxury condo sales in April:
- A $729,000 condo sale at Inlet at New Smyrna Beach Condos, New Smyrna Beach on 4/24.
- A $700,000 condo sale at Inlet at New Smyrna Beach Condos, New Smyrna Beach on 4/18.
- A $675,000 condo sale at Palma Bella Condos, Daytona Beach Shores on 4/03.
- A $649,000 condo sale at Palma Bella Condos, Daytona Beach Shores on 4/26.
Copyright Southern Stone Communications 2018.