Daytona Beach, FL - The NASCAR Foundation has been fulfilling the legacy of Betty Jane France since 2006 and will again this coming Friday, May 17 with the 15th annual NASCAR Day.
DIS President Chip Wile said, "It's a great way for local folks to come out and celebrate the NASCAR Foundation and continue to build on Betty Jane France's legacy."
Wile said those that want to attend should head to the Ticket & Tours building on Friday between 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. to get a five dollar lunch and one dollar raffle tickets to win a number of incredible merchandise and one-of-a-kind things.
Prizes to be awarded include:
· A helmet signed by 2019 DAYTONA 500 champion Denny Hamlin
· A pair of tickets and UNOH Fanzone/Pre-Race passes for the Circle K Firecracker 250 Powered by Coca-Cola NASCAR Xfinity Series race on July 5
· Tickets to a Thomas Rhett concert in Orlando
· NASCAR Racing Experience ride-along package
· Two tickets to SeaWorld Orlando
· Two tickets to the 2020 “Taste of the 24” event during the Rolex 24 At DAYTONA
· Gift cards to various businesses at ONE DAYTONA – the lifestyle and entertainment center across from Daytona International Speedway – and other local restaurants
· Signed NASCAR memorabilia
· Family pack of four tickets to LEGOLAND Florida
· Tickets to select concerts
· Round of golf at Daytona Beach Golf Club
· Accommodation packages at a variety of oceanfront hotels
OneBlood is hosting a blood drive on-site from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. All donors will receive a commemorative NASCAR Day T-shirt, a voucher for the 30-minute Speedway Tour, a wellness checkup and will be entered for a chance to win two reserved front stretch seats for July’s Coke Zero Sugar 400 and the Circle K Firecracker 250 Powered by Coca-Cola.