Volusia County, FL – Volusia County’s master gardeners will be sharing spring gardening tips and answering questions during 7 plant clinics in April.
Bring your plants to one of the clinics for a free check-up. Clinic dates are as follows:
- Monday, April 3, 10 AM to noon, Ormond Beach Regional Library, 30 S. Beach Street
- Tuesday, April 4, 10 AM to noon, Edgewater Public Library, 103 W. Indian Trail
- Tuesday, April 4, 1:30 to 3 PM, New Smyrna Beach Regional Library, 1001 S. Dixie Freeway. (The gardeners will give a short presentation on growing herbs).
- Saturday, April 15, 10 to 11 AM, Deltona Regional Library, 2150 Eustace Ave. (Howard Jeffries will discuss lawn care 11 AM to noon).
- Tuesday, April 18, 2 to 3 PM, Port Orange Regional Library, 1005 City Center Circle. (The gardeners will give a short presentation on the principles of Florida-friendly landscaping).
- Tuesday, April 18, 10 AM to noon, DeBary Public Library, 200 N. Charles R. Beall Blvd.
- Wednesday, April 19, 9 to 11 AM, Sugar Mill Gardens, 950 Sugar Mill Road, Port Orange.
For information about the Master Gardener Program, call the University of Florida/Volusia County Extension at (386) 822-5778.
Visit the county’s residential horticulture Facebook page here.
Photo courtesy of Alexander Raths and Shutterstock.com.
Copyright Southern Stone Communications 2017.