Kitchen Fire Chars San Juan Avenue Home In Daytona Beach

By on April 21, 2016 in WNDB News

san juan cover

Daytona Beach, FL – Fire crews in Daytona Beach rushed to put out a fire this morning in the kitchen of a home at 341 San Juan Avenue.

Fire officials say the residents told them breakfast was cooking and was left unattended in the kitchen. When the residents returned, they found fire in the kitchen.

The fire reported just before 8 AM.

All the residents including 8 adults and 2 children got out ok. The American Red Cross is assisting.

san juan 1

san juan 2

San juan 3

Photos courtesy of DBFD.

2016 Southern Stone Communications Copyright.


If you enjoyed this article, subscribe now to receive more just like it.

Comments are closed.