Volusia County, FL-Volusia County has contingency grant funds available for children’s and community programs. There are some eligibility requirements.
A mandatory workshop for application review takes place next Friday at the Easter Seals office in Daytona Beach. Organizations applying should be able to demonstrate at least one year of successful delivery service. Additional criteria regarding eligible services, agency capacity and financial stability are also applicable. To get all the information, click here.
Applications for contingency funds may not include requests for the
● Services for persons with disabilities
● Infant, early childhood and maternal health
● Services to seniors 65 and over
● Non-school-hour services for school-age children or youth
development and academic programs
● Services for adolescents ages 10 to 17
● Family-based intervention, counseling services, and services to
prevent or intervene in family violence
● Basic needs services, including emergency intervention and
assistance and financial stability
Applications, funding criteria and a list of eligible services will be available on the Volusia County website on June 17 or by contacting Brittany Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org or 386-736-5955, ext.
Copyright Southern Stone Communications 2016.