Volusia County, FL – Volusia County’s Environmental, Cultural, Historical and Outdoor (ECHO) Advisory Committee will be reviewing grant applications come Tuesday, March 28th.
They will meet at 9:00AM at the lifeguard Headquarters and Administration Center, 515 Atlantic Ave., Daytona Beach.
ECHO members will make up the Grant Review Panel to rank the 2016-2017 ECHO applications and make award recommendations to the Volusia County Council for final approval.
With a total of $2,337,621 funds requested, the following eight applications were submitted:
- City of Daytona Beach: Esplanade Plaza phase I, $397,775
- City of DeBary: Rob Sullivan Park phase IV, $315,000
- City of Edgewater: Whistle Stop Park improvements, $400,000
- City of New Smyrna Beach: 27th Avenue Beachfront Park
- City of New Smyrna Beach: City Annex improvements, $400,000
- City of Oak Hill: Mary DeWees Park playground equipment, $37,125
- Florida Hospital: Florida Hospital Community Garden, $242,721
- Marine Discovery Center: Marine Discovery Center phase III,
Eligible applicants are not-for-profit organizations, municipalities of Volusia County, and departments of Volusia County Government.
Applications can be reviewed at volusia.org.
For more information, contact Carmen Hall at email@example.com or 386-736-5955, ext. 12044.
Copyright Southern Stone Communications 2017.