DeBary, FL-A second installment of the pilot SunRail Saturday service has been announced and will take place this Saturday.
The special service is privately funded and runs a limited schedule of trains. Service Saturday begins with a train leaving the station in DeBary at 1PM. The last train of the night arrives in DeBary at 11:48 PM.
Officials say future Saturday service dates are being considered.
SunRail on Saturday Tips
- SunRail will be collecting fares on Saturday
- Arrive at the station platforms at least 30 minutes in advance of your train
- Remember to tap on and tap off with your ticket, so your trip will register
- Please check the SunRail schedule at www.sunrail.com to make sure you don’t miss your train
- If you are using LYNX to make downtown or other connections, please check LYNX bus schedules to see what time buses run: www.golynx.com
- No food or beverages are allowed on the train, nor is smoking allowed on the train and platforms
- Please be courteous to others, fold up strollers, store bikes properly as the trains may be crowded
- Please be careful around trains, railroad crossings, and while at station platforms. Be smart. Be safe
Photo courtesy of FDOT
2016 Southern Stone Communicationsons Copyright