Daytona Beach, FL– The Ocean Center sales team has secured significant pieces of business at the convention center in Daytona Beach to include many events booked for the coming years.
● The Daytona Regional Chamber of Commerce’s 2016 Hob Nob is scheduled for Oct. 4 from 4 to 8 p.m. Hob Nob is an old-fashioned
political rally with food, drinks and live radio broadcasts. This is the third time Hob Nob has been held at the Ocean Center.
● Aloha Productions Mid-Atlantic Cheer Championships is coming to the Ocean Center Nov. 19. This event draws more than 1,000 attendees. For more information, visit MidAtlanticChamps.com.
● The Society of Decorative Painters’ conference and expo is coming to the Ocean Center for the first time May 8-20, 2017. The 12-day event
is expected to bring in more than 500 attendees.
● The Florida Public Transportation Association has booked its annual Triple Crowne Roadeo for April 26-29, 2017, and April 25-28, 2018. The event was previously held here in 2014, and is expecting 200 attendees.
● The National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association has booked its annual NMEDA conferences for the next six years – Feb. 14-16, 2017; March 6-8, 2018; March 5-7, 2019; March 3-5, 2020; March 2-4, 2021; and March 1-3, 2022. The Ocean Center has been hosting the National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association since 1999. This annual conference is projected to bring in more than 800 attendees.
● The U.S. Twirling Association, U.S. National Baton Twirling Championships are coming back to the Ocean Center for three years –
July 6-10, 2021; July 8-12, 2025; and July 6-10, 2027. The event began at the Ocean Center in 1991 and continued for six years with the last
year being 2013. The event is expected to attract more than 1,200 attendees.
For more information regarding events, contact Angela Daniels at 386-254-4524.
For a complete list of upcoming events, visit www.oceancenter.com and click on the Events tab.
Copyright Southern Stone Communications 2016.