Deltona, FL– Adults can exercise their minds and bodies with free programs at the
Deltona Regional Library, 2150 Eustace Ave., Deltona.
October’s schedule includes:
● Dancing with the librarians: 10 a.m. Oct. 1 and 19. Join Assunta
Fleming for urban line dancing classes. Dress for physical activity and
bring bottled water.
● E-resources for e-readers: 2 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 4. Learn about
the electronic resources available through the library’s website. Bring
a library card and fully charged device.
● Make chores fun: 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 5. Cheryl Wynn, a
physical therapist with Thomas Orthopedic & Sports Physical Therapy,
will explain how to make house and yard chores fun by turning them into
strength and balance workouts. Registration is required; call
386-789-7207, ext. 21012.
● English conversation: 1 p.m. Monday, Oct. 10. Adults speaking
English as a second language can practice their English speaking skills
in a group setting.
●Deltona Book Club: 10 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 19. Members and
guests will discuss “Frankenstein” by Mary W. Shelley and “Murder on the
Orient Express” by Agatha Christie or any Agatha Christie biography.
● Craft corner: 10 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 20. Make sweater pumpkins.
Supplies will be provided.
● Creative coloring: 1 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 22. Supplies will be
● Beginning painting: 1 to 4 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 26. Supplies
will be provided. Registration is required; call 386-789-7207, option 1,
The library is open from 1 to 5 p.m. Sunday, 9:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday, and 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday and Saturday.