Deltona, FL– Adults can broaden their horizons with free programs at the Deltona
Regional Library, 2150 Eustace Ave., Deltona.
August’s schedule includes:
● E-resources for e-readers: 2 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 2. Learn about
the electronic resources available through the library’s website.
Bring a library card and fully charged device.
● English conversation: 1 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 10. Adults speaking
English as a second language can practice their English speaking skills
in a group setting.
● Plant clinic and gardening talk: Saturday, Aug. 13. Master
Gardener Howard Jeffries will diagnose sick plants from 10 to 11 a.m.
He’ll discuss edible landscaping from 11 a.m. to noon.
● Deltona Book Club: 10 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 17. Members and
guests will discuss “2030: The Real Story” by Albert Brooks and
“Fahrenheit 451” by Ray Bradbury.
● Craft corner: 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 18. Bring flip flops to
● Essential oils: Thursday, Aug. 25. Hope Clark, a Doterra
wellness advocate, will explain how pure essentials oils can aid in
natural health from 11 a.m. to noon. Participants can stay for a
brown-bag lunch from noon to 1 p.m. Bring your own lunch.
● Creative coloring: 2 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 27. All supplies will
● Beginning painting: 1 to 4 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 31. All supplies
will be provided.
Reservations are required only for the painting class; call
386-789-7207, option 1, then 4.